2.03.2011

2011

Yikes. It's been a long time since my last post. A very long time. Hey, I didn't say to go look and see when it was! My apologies for blatant neglect.

2010 finished out very well with two big shows The Queen City Craft Bazaar (which is currently accepting applications for the spring show) and The BCA Holiday Artist Market. They both confirmed that I feel ready to try to get into some big stuff this year. I'll be sure to post shows as I'm accepted to them. I also landed on the front page of Etsy twice within weeks of Christmas, sweet!


2011 has started off a little shaky, but only because of car trouble. My plaid covered friend that you've seen in posts past has now made it's way onto another stage in it's life. And, at 16, with almost 191,000 miles (though that's not much for a Volvo) and a long list of quirks and issues that need repair, I think it's for the best. It's especially nice to no longer need a Sharpie to start my car.


Yesterday the big bad snowstorm bludgeoned my neck of the woods with the most snow we've seen in a while. I took this picture of Oscar at about 4:30pm yesterday when there was a break in the snow. It has easily snowed another 8 inches since then. So with the new snow, hopefully this can be a new start to 2011 for me, new wheels, and a new extra job. Back on track for big things in 2011. You might be the last to know if you only stalk me here, so make sure to check Facebook or Twitter too :P


Keep it real spotted seal,

-Coob

1 comment: