10.18.2010

Around The Corner

I know, some of you are still trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. But, the reality is that I can see snow on the mountains out my window, there's Christmas decorations in stores, and I just put my scraper back in the car. Yes, winter and the holidays are most definitely coming. In addition to working on some new items that I hope to roll out for the season, there are some things you should know.

Mark your calendars and be there! If you missed it this spring, do yourself a favor, DO NOT miss it again. The Holiday Edition of The Queen City Craft Bazaar. 1 Main St, Burlington Vermont on November 20 from 10-5. With over forty awesome local crafters, you can get ahead of the game and cross some gift recipients off your list with some very gnarly handmade items.

My favorite skateshop is now the exclusive retail carrier of COOB Originals, so if you haven't been in, go check it out. Watch some of the raddest local skaters and check out all Talent has to offer. And, no, you don't have to be a skater, your sheer appreciation is enough. 2069 Williston Rd, So. Burlington, VT.

Just in case you missed it, my hand-carved dunny was featured on the Kidrobot Kronikle last month. Who is Kidrobot? Only the company that created the dunny in the first place. Check it.

Until next time,

-Coob

1 comment:

  1. How can you make business casual provide that professional image that your company needs? So how do you make your casual outfit more professional looking?

    ReplyDelete