10.30.2009

Let's Hear it for the Boy

Now that I have Deneice Williams stuck in my head... I thought I'd share with you a treasury I created. Quiet helpful and quite awesome. It might help some of you people out there who haven't a clue what to get for the guys in your life. I thought I'd share my insight.

Clearly you need to go check it out directly, click all over the place and comment to say just how awesome it is, you would have been lost without it, yada yada yada.
For the Fellas Treasury Link
That's all for now,
-Coob

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coob! Face here.

    Firstly, thanks for that post title: now all that is in my head "Let's hear it for the boy..." and since I don't really know all the words, it's mostly just that lyric. Great!

    Secondly, I really wanted to go to your Treasury, but the link didn't take me there. Help?

    Thirdly, love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treasury has expired as treasuries do :/ But, next time will be even more awesome I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete