10.23.2009

Coob Goes Country

No, not country as in I now listen to country music, herd cattle, and sport a Stetson hat. I am however moving to the country. This is sort of a joke if you know that I live in Vermont, which really is all country. But here, in the "big city", it's a little less country. I'm moving a few miles away to a place which will be all my own, and is somehow, much more affordable. Which, is nuts considering how awesome it is. I'm moving officially next weekend. Hopefully I'll have instant Internet like my awesome Irish landlord claims. Anyway, check out the view from my new place.


This should give you just a hint about the awesomeness. I promise more pictures of the new place and continued Friday Favorites once I'm settled in.
Until next time,
-Coob

No comments:

Post a Comment