10.02.2009

Friday Favorites Vol. 1 - RAGGEDedgeGear

In my effort to be a more active blogger, I wanted to start sharing some of my favorite Etsy finds. Frankly, Friday seems fitting. Hmmm, I wonder how many words I could use that start with F... anyway.

This weeks favorite is:

Sailcloth Mini Wallet Bright Orange and Black by RAGGEDedgeGear



RAGGEDedgeGear has a ton of awesome items in their Etsy shop made from sailcloth! They offer wallets in different sizes, bags, folders and more. I'm not doing these items justice. They are incredible. Not to mention durable and easy to clean (you can even toss these wallets in the top rack of the dishwasher). Plus, they come in a wide array of awesome colors too. I'm hoping I might be lucky enough to receive one of these bad boys for my birthday or the holidays. And, if not, I'm gonna have to buy one myself! You can check out their Etsy shop (and I recommend that you do) here : RAGGEDedgeGear Etsy Shop

That's all for this first edition of Friday Favorites.

-Coob

2 comments:

  1. Very cool find! I'm really into "other material" items. Normal is way too boring :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their stuff- let me know how you like it if you DO get something from them somewhat soon... I have Christmas gifts to buy ;)

    ReplyDelete